| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saint Paul, Ne in November is very cool at 2.3 °C (36.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.3 °C (24.3 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched. A paltry 21.1mm (0.8in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 9:26 long and the longest day is 10:21 long with an average length of 9:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Saint Paul, Ne November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Saint Paul, Ne, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Saint Paul, Ne:
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 119.1 kms (74 miles) NNE
- David City, Ne, Usa - 78.1 kms (48.5 miles) ENE
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 106.3 kms (66.1 miles) E
- Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) SE