| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saint Paul, Ne in October is quite mild at 10.4 °C (50.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 35.6mm (1.4in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:23 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Saint Paul, Ne October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Saint Paul, Ne, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Saint Paul, Ne:
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 119.1 kms (74 miles) NNE
- David City, Ne, Usa - 78.1 kms (48.5 miles) ENE
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 106.3 kms (66.1 miles) E
- Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) SE